A dark horse, which had never been thought of . . . rushed past the grand stand to sweeping triumph. Benjamin Disraeli (BritishPrime Minister and Novelist. 1804–1881) My money’s riding on this dark horse, baby My heart is sayin’ it’s the lucky one And its true color’s gonna shine through someday If we […]Continue reading
Tag Archives: 2010)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Plaza Court, L.P., v. Baker-Chaput and O’Brien: Florida Adopts the Jankus Rationale on the Interstate Land Sales Act June 30, 2009
- Recent Developments in The Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act: Jankus v. The Edge Investors May 3, 2009
- Out of Limbo? Monies in excess of 15% Ordered Released in Terra-Adi Intern. Bayshore, LLC v. Georgarious December 9, 2009
- Copyright: Sword Not Shield November 30, 2011
- Irreconcilable Differences: The Stein v. Paradigm Court Divorces Itself From Precedent on the Interstate Land Sales Full Disclosure Act October 22, 2009
- Copyright in the News August 13, 2012
- Copyright in the News August 7, 2012
- An Open Invitation March 20, 2012
- Sellutions: Copyright and Common Sense January 17, 2012
- 2011: When IP was King December 29, 2011
- Copyright: Sword Not Shield | Copy right and wrong | Scoop.it: [...] Copyright: Sword Not Shield [...]...
- Copyright: Sword Not Shield | identity, privacy, spying, and sockpuppetry | Scoop.it: [...] Copyright: Sword Not Shield [...]...
- Today you can make a difference and SAVE the INTERNET.STOP PIPA and SOPA Congression - Grasscity.com Forums: [...] difference and SAVE the INTERNET.STOP PIPA a...
- Parade of Horribles: 11th Circuit Side Steps Swire Pacific Holdings | The Law and Equity Report: [...] my last blog entry you will recall I made se...
- Mis sold Mortgage: I agree with the previous comment, there are many ...
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Atlanta's 'Second-Ring' Markets Getting AttentionATLANTA-- What kinds of properties are those investors chasing? That seems to depend on whom you ask.
- Savills Studley Acquires Cresa South BaySAN JOSESavills Studley has acquired Cooper Brady Partners, which previously operated as Cresa San Jose and Cresa Palo Alto, and as of this week, the newly acquired offices will be rebranded as Savills Studley.
- Servicon Earns Sustainability AwardLOS ANGELES--Today, the Los Angeles Business council honors Servicon chairman Michael Mahdesian with the Chairman's Sustainability Award for the firm's recently completed Mahdesian Learning Center & Client Innovation Hub, which is the first and only building to earn a LEED-New Construction Platinum certification.
- What Attracts Tech Pros to OC?ORANGE COUNTY, CA--In short, a better lifestyle is driving young, highly educated, motivated, balanced and successful tech talent to the Orange County market, CBRE's Alex Hayden tells GlobeSt.com in this EXCLUSIVE interview.
- What's the Key to Student-Housing Success?SAN DIEGO--Student housing is very management intensive, and it's very unforgiving for those who aren't prepared, DTZ's Justin Glasgow tells GlobeSt.com as part of an EXCLUSIVE discussion with student-housing experts.
- English Mansion With Cutting-Edge Interior April 23, 2015This five-bedroom mansion was recently built to the owner’s specification in Weybridge, 24 miles from central London.
- The House Where Thrillers Are Born April 23, 2015From his Pine Island, Fla., home, novelist Randy Wayne White writes amid the mementos of his life as an outdoorsman, adventurer and globe trotter.
- A Gallery of Rogues' Homes April 16, 2015Enron, Tyco, WorldCom, Madoff. A look at the mansions built or bought with corporate fraud. (Remember the $6,000 shower curtain?)
- Ziff Family Florida Compound Is Seeking Almost $200 Million April 16, 2015Known as “Gemini,” the nearly 16-acre estate south of Palm Beach is one of the highest priced listings in the country
- Licensing Deal - Jeans Patent Makes Your Butt Look Great in Jeans - World ... - GlobeNewswire (press release) April 25, 2015found 5 h ago on news.google.com
- Indian biotech firm Stempeutics Research gets China Patent for its novel stem ... - Economic Times April 25, 2015found 8 h ago on news.google.com
- Apple wins Siri patent battle in China - TechnoBuffalo April 25, 2015found 9 h ago on news.google.com
- When Should a Do It Yourself Inventor Seek Patent Assistance? - IPWatchdog.com April 25, 2015found 9 h ago on news.google.com
- Google Glass 2: Luxottica-Chef deutet baldigen Start an, Patent könnte Design ... - Giga.de April 25, 2015found 9 h ago on news.google.com
- HUD Announces Notice of Intent to Conduct Project Demonstration on Violence Against Women and HIV/AIDS Housing March 11, 2015WASHINGTON - The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) announced it will take the next step toward an exploratory grant program to assist low-income victims of domestic violence living with HIV/AIDS. HUD released a notice of intent to fund demonstration projects focused on helping this population. The Department shared the announcement today […]
- HUD Awards $150 Million to Provide Permanent Homes and Services to Extremely Low-Income Persons with Disabilities March 2, 2015WASHINGTON - To help prevent thousands of individuals with disabilities from being unnecessarily institutionalized or possibly falling into homelessness, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) today announced it is awarding $150 million in rental assistance to 25 State Housing Agencies.
- 14,476 hits